Win your share of $40,000 in cash and prizes
Sunday & Monday, January 27 & 28 • 2013
Get ready for Groundhog Day by playing for a share of $40,000 in cash and prizes. One lucky player will win $10,000 in cash. Play three fun-filled rounds and throw out your lowest score. Then celebrate your wins at Reno's Best Buffet, Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille.
Schedule of events
Sunday • January 27
- 2 pm – 4 pm – Tournament registration
- 4:30 pm – First round of tournament play
Monday • January 28
- 9 am – Second round of tournament play
- 1 pm – Third round of tournament play
- 6 pm – Awards presentation
For more information, and to enter, please call 888.551.7007 or 775.824.4467.
Entry due by January 18, 2013. Prize money based on minimum of 475 entries. Tournament times may vary based on number of entries. Must be 21. Management reserves all rights.