Explore Flavors, Educate Palate with Cocktails & Crostini Pairings at Atlantis
New program launches at Bistro Napa
RENO, NEV. – Wine and food pairing courses are not a new concept, but Bistro Napa inside Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has taken the concept to another level. Introducing Cocktails & Crostini, a new program that allows guests to explore flavor nuances with multifaceted cocktails each paired with a warm crostini created with multiple layers of flavor.
The implementation of Cocktails & Crostini was a direct result of guest feedback. “There is a thirst from our guests for this type of program,” said Chira Pagidi, Atlantis’ Corporate Food & Beverage Director. “They want to learn more about food and spirit pairings but without the commitment of a full multi-course meal. Cocktails & Crostini does just that by offering guests a foray into pairings in a comfortable, fun atmosphere.”
Guest may choose from five options, all which present a unique aspect of the flavor spectrum:
- Rosemary Gin Fizz | Tanqueray 10 Gin, Vecchio Amaro del Capo, Fresh Lemon Juice, Muddled Rosemary, Egg White
- Paired with a Ratatouille and Sauce Romesco Crostini
- Smoky Pina | Fortaleza Silver Tequila, El Silencio Mezcal, Fire Roasted Pineapple, Fresh Lime, Agave Syrup
- Paired with a Wood-Fired Sirloin and Chimichurri Crostini
- Southern Sweet Tea | Templeton Rye, Rhubarb Tea Liqueur, St. Germain Elderflower, Muddled Sage
- Paired with a Wood-Fired Prawn, Garlic Butter, Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce and Micro Herbs Crostini
- Colonial Manhattan | Hennessy Cognac, Amontillado Sherry, Earl Grey Tea-Infused Vermouth, Orange Bitters
- Paired with a Sautéed Wild Mushroom, Goat Cheese, and Truffle Oil Crostini
- Matin En Provence | Chandon Sparkling Wine, St. Germain Elderflower, Berry Ice Cubes
- Paired with a French Brie, Lingonberry Preserves and Toasted Pistachios Crostini
The program is offered daily from 6 p.m. until close in Bistro Napa’s Lounge. Each pairing costs $15. For more information, please visit https://www.atlantiscasino.com/reno-events/special-event/2016/11/16/calendar/cocktails-and-crostini.