Atlantis to give back to Moms on the Run through Pink Ribbon Initiative
RENO, NEV. – Atlantis Casino Resort Spa places a strong emphasis on giving back to local non-profit organizations that raise funds for breast cancer research and assist women undergoing breast cancer treatment.
For the past two years, the Atlantis team has given back by hand-making thousands of pink ribbons that are then sold for a donation at the casino’s main cage throughout the month of October. Over the past two years, through this initiative, Atlantis has given back $7,168.87 to Each One. Tell One., an organization that works to raise awareness about dense breast tissue and its mammography implications.
Starting on Oct. 1, guests may purchase a pink ribbon at the casino’s main cage, located in the center of the casino floor. There’s a recommended donation of $1 per ribbon, and all proceeds will go to Moms on the Run, a local organization that assists women with their household needs as they undergo breast cancer treatment.
Additionally, month-long opportunities to give back to Moms on the Run include:
- Bistro Napa and Atlantis Steakhouse drink specials
- Palamina and Pink Robyn - $12 each. 50% of the purchase will be donated to Moms on the Run
- Free slot tournament
- Guests are invited to wear pink Monday through Friday and receive an additional entry into the Paradise Party Reels free slot tournament
- Poker Room daily tournament
- Guests wearing pink will receive 1,000 bonus chips in the daily Poker Room tournament
More information about Atlantis’ corporate social responsibility may be found at atlantiscasino.com.