Community Invited to Give Back to Food Bank of Northern Nevada
Annual Holly Jolly Days promotion at Atlantis
RENO, NV – The community is invited to help Atlantis give back to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada this holiday season by participating in Holly Jolly Days.
From now until Dec. 23, Atlantis is accepting canned food donations in exchange for special offers and discounts at restaurants, the casino floor, Spa Atlantis, Atlantis Family Fun Center, and the Atlantis Gift Shop. Barrels are located around the property to collect donations.
Guests are invited to bring in two canned food items to receive:
- Café Alfresco
- 2-4-1 Wood Fired Brick Oven Pizza or Made-to-order Pasta (11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Manhattan Deli
- Enjoy a potato knish, or slice of New York Cheesecake with the purchase of any Full Sandwich, Deli Sensation, Hamburger, Hot Dog Entrée or Specialty (2 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Purple Parrot
- Receive a slide of cake or pie with entrée purchase (6 p.m. – 10 a.m.)
- Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille (Monday - Saturday)
- 2-4-1 Breakfast or Lunch or $5-off Dinner Buffet Nightly
- Gift Shop
- Free Paradise Party Reels Tournament Bonus Entry
- Table Games Hot Seat Drawings - $50 in non-negotiable chips given away every 30 minutes (Monday-Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Race & Sports Book – Receive a $25 for $20 futures wager (Future wagers only. No straight, parlay, teaser, money line or position wager permitted.)
- Poker – donate one can of food and receive an extra 1000 in tournament chips for the daily poker tournament.
- Keno - Play 20 games of keno and your 21st game is on the house
- Spa Atlantis
- Complimentary aromatherapy upgrade on any massage
- Fun Center- Bring in a NEW unwrapped toy or two non-perishable food items to receive:
- $5 Game Card with a minimum $5 purchase