2012 Jennifer Harman Charity Knockout Poker Tournament
November 10 • 2012
Participate in the largest team poker tournament in the world.
This no limit Texas Hold‘em team poker competition, raises funds and awareness for local charities. Featured among the one thousand anticipated participants are the world’s most prominent poker professionals, national and local industry VIP’s, professional athletes and notable celebrities. Have fun while giving back.
- Form a team and play for the charity of your choice or join celebrities and play for one of their charities.
- 100 percent of the prizes are donated and 100 percent of the player proceeds will be donated back to all participating charities.
Win Great Prizes
- All players compete individually for amazing prizes.
- Earn an additional 10 entries for every tier point earned from 4 pm on Friday, July 6 until 4 pm Saturday, July 7.
- Teams compete for one of three team prizes and the title of Knock Team Champions for the year. Each eliminated player is given a score based on their finish. The team with the highest overall score wins the team portion of the tournament.
- Ten-player team format that allows for individual player participation.
- No-limit hold’em tournament buy-in is $250 for individuals, and $2,500 per team. Teams registering prior to Sept 1, 2012 enjoy a $250 discount.
- Space is limited for this popular event and it is expected to sell out early.
- To register, visit CharityKnockout.com.
Enter to win a seat into the tournament – 3 ways to win!
- Top three live play hour earners from September 1 – October 31 win an entry.
- Drawing on November 3 at 9 pm. Seven entries will be given away in a drawing. Players receive a drawing entry for every 10 hours of live play from September 1 – October 31. On the day of the drawing, players receive an additional drawing ticket every hour from noon until 8 pm.
- Top twenty daily tournament point earners from September 1 – October 31 win a seat into a satellite tournament for the Knockout event on November 3 at 3 pm. Four guaranteed seats into the event. Players not in the top twenty may buy into the satellite tournament for $40. Additional prize money collected goes towards additional seats or cash prizes. Players start satellite tournament with 4,000 tournament chips. This is a $10 optional dealer bonus for 2,000 more chips. Daily tournament point structure: 1st – 10 points, 2nd – 7 points, 3rd – 5 points, 4th – 3 points, 5th or lower – 1 point.
Must be 21. Visit Poker Room for details. Management reserves all rights.