Work with one of the most dynamic companies in northern Nevada.
Our Atlantis Team Members contribute to our ongoing success.
or call 775.335.4521 for additional information
In 1990, the company operated a 140-room motor lodge with a small restaurant and a few slot machines. Now, we are the industry leader in northern Nevada and are on task to becoming the most dynamic gaming and resort property in the area. The growth we have experienced in such a short time is proof that we have the friendliest and most enthusiastic Team Members in Reno.
Besides having high caliber Team Members who provide exceptional Guest service, Atlantis also offers our Guests amenities and features that set us apart from any other property in Reno:
- Newly designed guest rooms feature pillow top mattresses, a multimedia launch pad to connecting to a 42" flat screen HDTV, in-room safe, coffee maker, rich woods and marble accents
- Reno's only Concierge Tower featuring VIP check-in, butler service, access to the exclusive Concierge Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres, light business service and computer access
- New Spa Atlantis, voted Reno's Best Spa featuring unique treatments such as Pantai Luar® eastern Asian Massage and Rasul Mineral Mud Ceremonies
- Year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, whirlpool and private cabanas
- Eight award-winning restaurants including Atlantis Steakhouse, Bistro Napa, Oyster Bar on the Sky Terrace, Sushi Bar on the Sky Terrace, Toucan Charlie's Buffet & Grille, Café Alfresco, Manhattan Deli and Purple Parrot. We also have Chicago Dog! Eatery, Gourmet Grind and Java Coast.
- Ten captivating bars & lounges. Daily Happy Hour in the Sports Bar & Lounge and Daily Social Hour in Bistro Napa Lounge. We offer free nightly cabaret entertainment.
- Voted Best Overall Gaming Resort! Casino Player Magazine 2010. Play the hottest slots and video poker, experience the excitement of the Race & Sports Book, table games, poker and keno.
- Family Fun Center, Gift Shop and Sundry Shop
- 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and convention space
- Located on the strip in the heart of south Reno's restaurant, shopping and convention district. Reno's only resort connected to the Reno-Sparks Convention Center via a glass-enclosed sky bridge
- Free airport shuttle, free valet and self-parking
Atlantis offers a wide variety of positions throughout the casino, food & beverage and hotel operations. We are committed to providing the highest level of guest satisfaction. Our Team Members are our formula for success.
The Atlantis is proud to offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- One free meal per shift in the Team Member dining room (All-Star Café)
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Recreation / fitness discounts
- 401k retirement savings plan + discretionary company match
- Discounted monthly bus passes
- Free Team Member parking
- Promote from within policy
- Friendly Team Members
Atlantis supports a drug free and health-wise work environment.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resources Staff and we may contact you for an initial interview.
Any completed application is valid for 6 months. You may update your contact information or interest in additional open positions at Atlantis by going back to the Submit an Application page and follow the instructions for Updating an Application.
All persons employed in a gaming area must be at least 21 years old. No person under 21 is allowed to enter into gaming areas.
If you are scheduled for an interview, you are encouraged to arrive at the Atlantis Human Resources Department dressed to impress. The positive impression that Team Members make upon our Guests contributes significantly to Atlantis' success and reputation as a leader in the industry. As a part of our professional image, we require that all Team Members adhere to our dress code. Beards, goatees, visible body/facial piercings and visible tattoos are not permitted.
The management team at Atlantis is firmly committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants in every aspect of employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, nationality, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other basis protected by law.
Pre-employment drug testing, legal authorization to work in the U.S. and a background check are conditions of employment.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify • Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify
To view the entire notice in English click here or in Spanish click here