Atlantis Promotional Rules
Atlantis “March Mania Online Slot Contest”
Powered by Monarch Interactive, Inc.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Reno NV 89502
Promotional period: 2/21/14 – 3/20/14
- As used herein “Atlantis” means Atlantis Casino Resort Spa located in Reno Nevada.
- No purchase or play necessary to participate.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age.
- All winners must have a Club Paradise Membership to collect their prize; Club Paradise Memberships are free and are available at the Club Paradise Desk.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- All entries are subject to review and verification.
- The Atlantis reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, or other promotional means.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Potential winners must show their Club Paradise Card and valid picture identification (driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to collect prize.
- Potential winners agree to allow the Atlantis the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees associated with the prize.
- Drawing and event times are approximate. Atlantis reserves the right to change drawing and event times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with the Atlantis, whose decisions are final.
- Atlantis reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded.
- Atlantis may disqualify any participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this promotion.
- Atlantis shall not be liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- Atlantis shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Atlantis, a prize supplier or a promotion sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of the Atlantis which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Atlantis reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Atlantis reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Atlantis’ discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at the Club Paradise Desk and at http://atlantiscasino.com/landing-pages/slot-contest-faq throughout the duration of this promotion.
- Employees of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. and its subsidiary can participate in the contest. However, will not be eligible to redeem prizes.
How to Enter:
- Promotional period will begin at 8:00 am Pacific Daylight Savings Time on 2/21/14, and ends at 11:59 pm on 3/20/14, Pacific Daylight Savings Time.
- Entries will be accepted only during the designated promotional period.
- One free entry will be given to any qualified individual that logs onto http://www.atlantiscasino.com/slotcontest or downloads the Atlantis Reels app from the Apple or Android store and registers with their first name, last name, and e-mail address.
- Each qualified entrant will then be given 15,000 credits on the “March Mania Online Slot Contest” game.
- Each Game will accumulate winnings.
- All 15,000 credits must be cycled through the game for an entrant to have a “Completed Game”.
- Any Game Session not to complete cycling through 15,000 credits will be considered incomplete and will not be eligible for any prizes.
- The cumulative winnings for each Completed Game Session will be the “Session Final Score”.
- Only Session Final Scores will be used to determine potential prize winners
- Participants may play an unlimited number of Game Sessions during the promotional period
Selection of Winners:
- Top 10 Winners will be contacted via email by 5:00 pm Pacific Daylight Savings Time on 3/24/14 and will receive an automatic entry to the March Mania Slot Challenge Finals on March 29th and two nights Deluxe Tower accommodations.
- Winners are not eligible for more than one entry to the March Mania Slot Challenge
Finals on March 29th
20 daily winners (top 10 daily high score and 10 random daily) will win an entry to the following Saturday's Paradise Party Reels qualifying tournament and $10 in Free Slot Play for playing in the tournament. Prizes will be forfeited thereafter. The top 20 each Saturday will qualify for the March Mania Slot Challenge Finals on March 29th.Each Random Daily will be a qualified entrant with any Session Final Score, selected at random.
Each Random Daily will be a qualified entrant with any Session Final Score, selected at random.
Daily Winners will be contacted weekly and will win an entry to the following Saturday's Paradise Party Reels.
It is the sole responsibility of the qualified entrant to ensure that the correct e-mail address is submitted at the time of registration.
All free slot play awarded will be loaded on the potential winners’ Club Paradise Card. If guest is not already a member of Club Paradise, an account will be created at no charge at the time of offer redemption.
Daily Prize Structure (20 Winners Daily — 20 Daily High Score & 10 Random Daily)
|# Winners ||Prizes |
Win an entry to the following Saturday's Paradise Party Reels qualifying tournament and $10 in Free Slot Play for playing in the tournament. Prizes will be forfeited thereafter. The top 20 each Saturday will qualify for the March Mania Slot Challenge Finals on March 29th.
Grand Prize Structure
|Place ||# Winners ||Prizes |
|1st - 10th ||10 ||Receive an automatic entry to the March Mania Slot Challenge Finals on March 29th and two nights Deluxe Tower accommodations. |